Double drilling - was Tuning pin choice

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:31:39 -0800 (PST)

I keep my "Stringing Parlor" at about 32% RH with a
Kenmore dehumidifier, which expels through a hose and
a hole I drilled through the wall. My theory is to pin
with the block nice and dry, so humidity will later
swell it and make better grip. Might cut down on fiber
damage to the holes as pins are driven, too, as the
holes should expand when the block is so dried out.
     Thump