Something to appreciate about our profession

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:20:34 EST

I am still looking forward to a time(very soon!) when I won't have to tune
for stores.  That necessitates more hours, as they pay rather poorly.  But
they do give me private jobs and warranty tunings, so it isn't all bad.  THEN
I'll be able to do as most of you suggest, and back off on the hours.
California is just too friggin' expensive....

Thanks for all your responses.  It's without a doubt the most rewarding job
I've ever had.

Dave