Thin Epoxy fir pinblock? Neat idea!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:53:35 -0800 (PST)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. A non-brittle, penetrating epoxy might
be just the thing for a block!  And quite strong
enough for the glue-up, too... really grip the
pins...a little flexible when drilling, making the
holes more "forgiving"? This is very
interesting.Hmmmm.
I encourage you to try it, Terry, but just use the
penetrating stuff for the whole operation. Once it
dried it would resist adhesion by the other kind,
anyway.
     Thump
Wear mask and work in ventilated artea, though,
please.