The last octave

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:55:55 EST

In a message dated 02/26/2003 9:43:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dahechler@charter.net writes:
> Also, I've gotten my terminology slightly off - I'm talking about the
> unisons of the last notes of the last octave.

Hi,
  On some pianos where there is more clunk (wood sound ),than pitch,listen
not so much for the pitch of the unison,but for the unison clearing
up.Sometimes I can hear the note clean up better than what pitch it is,thats
where the accutuner helps out getting the pitch right.
Best,
Hazen Bannister