Passed!

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:17:16 -0700

Hey, Congatulations here Jason. Feels good, doesn't it?=20
Kevin E. Ramsey
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jason Kanter=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 8:57 PM
  Subject: Passed!

  Whew... Just took the RPT tuning exam, which I last took and passed in =
1971. I haven't been doing much tuning, the last one over a month ago. =
And I haven't been tuning aurally. But I passed with an average of 94+. =
98 on my temperament! Makes a guy feel good. Passed the written exam =
last month, now this, and the technical exam next month at the Pacific =
NW Regional ... just felt like sounding off about it.
  .  jason kanter . jason.kanter@wamu.net . jkanter@rollingball.com
  .  vp/manager . learning & performance development
  .  consumer loan servicing . washington mutual bank
  .  office 206 490 6708 . cell 425 830 1561