Passed!

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:53:26 -0600

  Whew... Just took the RPT tuning exam, which I last took and passed in =
1971. I haven't been doing much tuning, the last one over a month ago. =
And I haven't been tuning aurally. But I passed with an average of 94+. =
98 on my temperament! Makes a guy feel good. Passed the written exam =
last month, now this, and the technical exam next month at the Pacific =
NW Regional ... just felt like sounding off about it.
  .  jason kanter .
  CONGRATULATIONS!  Keep going.
  Paul Chick