Passed!

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:14:51 -0800

Jason,
Congratulations!  You're a welcome addition to our chapter.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Seattle Chapter
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Jason Kanter
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 7:57 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Passed!

Whew... Just took the RPT tuning exam, which I last took and passed in
1971. I haven't been doing much tuning, the last one over a month ago.
And I haven't been tuning aurally. But I passed with an average of 94+.
98 on my temperament! Makes a guy feel good. Passed the written exam
last month, now this, and the technical exam next month at the Pacific
NW Regional ... just felt like sounding off about it.
.  jason kanter . jason.kanter@wamu.net . jkanter@rollingball.com
.  vp/manager . learning & performance development
.  consumer loan servicing . washington mutual bank
.  office 206 490 6708 . cell 425 830 1561