Nice Baldwin Pinblock

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:41:20 -0800

Terry,
Obviously you have never made Plugs. It takes almost the same amount of
plank to make enough plugs for a pinblock as it does to make a new plank.
Hmm? Of course, I make my plugs 3/4" so they overlap. If you were using 1/2"
plug as many do, then about 3/4 of a plank is needed. No real savings there.
Especially with the labor cost to make the plugs. Personally, I would opt
for a new Delignet block. Better material and no big deal to make.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)