Ich Biene pins du chrome dinette?

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:01:47 +0100

Incidentally, 2 years ago I was in this small German place where Biene=20=

is located. The whole village lives from making screws, iron works and=20=

tuning pins.
We visited a screw factory and also payed hommage to the Biene tuning=20
pin factory.
Very old stuff, very old Germany, rusty and dusty, but..quite=20
impressive.

Antares

On zaterdag, feb 22, 2003, at 20:46 Europe/Amsterdam, Richard Brekne=20
wrote:

> =A0
>
> gordon stelter wrote:
>
> >=46rom whence doth Biene cometh? Why bettereth?
> =A0=A0=A0=A0 Thumpe
>

> Germany. I dont like blued pins... they seem to rust easy for some=20
> reason. And I like just like the feel of a nickled pin. I suppose its=20=

> just sort of my imagination. On the otherhand... I have less sorting=20=

> to do with Biene as a general rule then other pins I have used over=20
> here. I would think they would be available from somebody over=20
> there... they seem to be one of the biggest names over here.
>
> RicB
>
> =A0
>
> --
> Richard Brekne