Ich Biene pins du chrome dinette?

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:46:56 +0100

gordon stelter wrote:

> >From whence doth Biene cometh? Why bettereth?
>      Thumpe

Germany. I dont like blued pins... they seem to rust easy for some
reason. And I like just like the feel of a nickled pin. I suppose its
just sort of my imagination. On the otherhand... I have less sorting to
do with Biene as a general rule then other pins I have used over here. I
would think they would be available from somebody over there... they
seem to be one of the biggest names over here.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.