What do I do with Story&Clark/Yamaha 158 grand?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:39:45 -0600

Hi Terry,
               Yes,  Bass only, to buy the customer 2yrs to save up for a
set of bass strings. It re pinned just fine.
The other piano that I completely CA'ed, gave 5yrs of satisfactory service
before rebuilding, it got a new block. But I installed a few sample over
sized pins out of curiosity before complete tear down and all seemed to be OK.
Regards Roger