Re-pinning a CA'd block.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:52:29 -0800 (PST)

     I am inclined to think that the CA might really
improve an old block, by bolstering deteriorated wood
fibersmand making it good for tre-pinning.
    Hey, Terry! This sounds like a good experiment for
you to conduct down there in your tropical laboratory,
for the edification of Tooners throughout the
Universe!
     Thump