Lefthanded tuners??

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 09:05:45 -0500

Hi Sherry

I tune with both hands; treble with my right, bace with my left.  Reduces
fatigue.  I also eat with both hands; knife in my right, fork in my left.
Learned this in the Army.  Seems they like to give shots in the right
shoulder which made it hard some times to eat.  Therefore, learned to eat
with my left hand also.  From then on it became a natural thing to use both
hands when ever possible.  Seemed like a waste to only use one when I was
born with two.  I even write with both hands.  Good news, you can't tell the
difference.  Bad news, they are both bad.  ;-)  It takes a while to develope
fine motor skills in the left hand but it can be done.

Ned Swift
Lowell, MI