What do I do with Story&Clark/Yamaha 158 grand?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:36:54 -0600

Hi Gordon,
                    Most Yamaha's re pin very nicely with standard North
American 2/0 pins.  The originals were a smaller metric size.
If you have to re pin think about restringing the treble, and dressing the
capo bar, it make's a big difference.
Regards Roger