What do I do with Story&Clark/Yamaha 158 grand?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:49:34 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Roger!
     Just by looking at the pins I knew they were
smaller than 2/0, but not quite 1's. Why North
American? I have become addicted to Diamond brand,
because they MUST be the best because they cost so
much, right?
     ( But I wonder after reading that post about oval
pins from them.......). What brand do y'all recomend?
     Class?????

     Respectfully,
     Gordon