Tuning Positions

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:10:36 EST

In a message dated 2/20/03 2:11:13 AM !!!First Boot!!!, imatunr@srvinet.com
writes:

> Boy Wim could you use one of my hammers <G>
>  Joe Goss

Why. I'm perfectly happy with the one I've got. If you recall, last summer
the vandals who destroyed the Steinway, also broke, and took with them my
tuning hammer. So at the convention I went around and tried all sorts of
different hammers, from the cheap $25 goose neck to the fanciest $300 hand
carved rosewoods. In the end, I settled for the professional extension lever
from Schaff for $50.00, just like the one I lost.  I just couldn't justify
spending anymore than that. It felt the best to me.

Wim