For Sale

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:13:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Alan,
I'm not a buyer (don't hang up!), but this reminded me
that some time back you mentioned a tool you use
almost daily, a Red Devil 6-in-1 tool.  I saw one at
the hardware the other day (didn't buy it), but am
wondering if you would share a list of things it comes
in handy for.  I probably am carrying 6 tools in my
kit that it would replace.

Dave Davis
Renton, WA