For Sale

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:12:06 -0600

Two items I no longer use ... a bargain for whomever. Contact me off-line if
interested, please, at tune4u@earthlink.net

1) Yamaha PT-100II Electronic Tuning Device.

Not as sophisticated as Acu-Tuner, Tunelab, Cybertuner, etc. but a whole lot
more affordable. The built in curves will give very acceptable tunings
provided you tune the bass by ear and/or use Randy Potter's PT-100
guidelines.

Provides very accurate pitch raises using the Sanderson method.

I made a lot of money with this machine, satisfied my clients, won some
fairly large accounts and won-over some fussy people, too! I also used it as
a great aid in learning aural tuning and the science and art of the piano.
I'm selling this because I have learned to trust my aural tuning when I must
(still not too fast at it) and because I bit the bullet and bought an iPAQ
and Tunelab.)

2) Schaff's Mini-Wood Extension Lever. See catalog page 30. This is very
nicely crafted and I like it for many things. Used it a lot at first but
find that I don't use it much since I bought a Wonderball and got used to
the round-grip style.

Alan Barnard
"Big Al's Bargain Barn" in Salem, MO