What are your favorite methods/tools for keybutton installation?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:40:17 -0800 (PST)

This sounds very nice. The only "improvements" which
occur to me might be installing the first and last key
buttons, putting back in the piano and drawing a line
acros the keys for the fore-and aft orientation, and
perhaps leaving one edge of the keybutton stock uncut,
and hanging a little square over it to really insure
that the buttons are lined up true in relationship to
the graph lines.
     How do you feel about these?
     Thump