Benches

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:04:26 -0700

At 10:26 AM 18/02/03 -0600, Conrad wrote:

>We've got a fair number of artist benches around here and apparently they
>get used.

The question is, used for what?

>Is there any "normal" piano supplier who will work on one like the
>Kimballdorfer hydraulics or Steinway adjustable benches, or should I look
>for a local furniture place?

I have a suggestion, but we're a long way from Iowa so it might be a little
far for you. La Maison Textile Mfg. (http://www.lamaisonmfg.com) here in
Calgary does custom bench upholstery including artist's benches of any
manufacture in your choice of materials. My preference for artist benches
is leather as it wears better even if the initial expense is a little
higher. Please write me privately for more information.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html