Tuning levers

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:05:22 +0100

I personally vouch for the Yamaha tuning lever.
It is not too short, it is not too long.
It is not too heavy, it is not too light.
The weight is a tremendous help for tuning and I never had to change
the tuning hammer tips.
I use number 1 for ever without any change, and that's it.
Now tell me honestly, what more could one wish (in regard to tuning) ?

A. Oorebeek,
The Netherlands

see my website at : www.concertpianoservice.nl