Tuning levers

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:55:45 +0100

I can second that emotion. I've had mine ever since I bought it off Leroy
Edwards 25 some odd years ago. Tho I have used a Jahn hammer that is quite
simliar I liked quite a bit.

I have never been a fan of extension hammers... at least not extended. And I
much prefer wood to nylon. In tuning hammers that is.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.