Green Stuff

TysonPiano@aol.com TysonPiano@aol.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:57:27 EST

List,

       I recently discovered a green powder spread across the back of the
keys on a Winter and Co. spinet.  Much of the powder had fallen between the
keys and onto the keybed.  While carefully cleaning this powder, I began to
taste copper, just from a small amount of airborne dust.  Paris Green sounds
right.  Thanks to this thread I knew what to look for on the Internet.  It's
a copper based poison with arsenic.  I refused to work further on that piano.

George