RE; Radial arm drill

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:04:59 -0500

--=====================_2474156==.ALT
Kerry,
         That certainly is an interesting looking contraption. Looks like
you simply attach your own personal hand drill to it. I've seen these here
but never in radial arm fashion. Is that you using it? (sometimes I have
trouble with gender from a name, no offense I hope). Is this something you
use? What kind of run out does one get? Seems like there would be room for
some inaccuracy depending on how your hand drill is mounted to the
apparatus. What is the depth of feed?
         Thanks for taking the time to forward this to me.
Greg

At 08:56 AM 2/17/2003, you wrote:

>Greg Said
>While the price of the Shop Fox was inexpensive I suppose it only gives
>more support
>to the old saying that "you get what you pay for". Hope I didn't steer
>anyone in a wrong direction. Perhaps I can keep an eye out and find and old
>Rockwell somewhere.
>
>Greg,
>
>I have included a copy of a brochure for a multi-purpose radial arm tool
>that is made here in Queensland, Australia.
>

>Kerry Cooper
>Accredited Member: Piano Tuners & Technician Guild (Qld) inc.
><http://www.pttgq.org.au>http://www.pttgq.org.au

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...