RE; Radial arm drill

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:53:25 +1000

Greg,

 Is that you using it? (sometimes I have trouble with gender from a =
name, no offense I hope).=20

No, I am Male, no offence taken. It happens.

I do not own one yet, but will have one soon. The builder of the =
Routermaster "Keith Yarker" can modify to suite your needs. Its arm is =
600 mm as standard, but is available in 900 mm and 1300 mm lenghts. His =
email address has changed and he will send it to me shortly, so you can =
contact him direct.

My history is 5 year Apprentiship at 15 years old, (started 1963), =
current President of Qld Guild, Vice President APTTA (our National =
Association), Teacher at Technicial Colledge for apprentices (Part =
Time), run own business in Tuning, & Rebuilding.

Regards

Kerry Cooper =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Greg Newell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 12:04 AM
  Subject: Re: RE; Radial arm drill

  Kerry,
          That certainly is an interesting looking contraption. Looks =
like you simply attach your own personal hand drill to it. I've seen =
these here but never in radial arm fashion. Is that you using it? =
(sometimes I have trouble with gender from a name, no offense I hope). =
Is this something you use? What kind of run out does one get? Seems like =
there would be room for some inaccuracy depending on how your hand drill =
is mounted to the apparatus. What is the depth of feed?=20
          Thanks for taking the time to forward this to me.=20
  Greg