RE; Radial arm drill

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:56:14 +1000

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C2D6E0.27569800
Greg Said
While the price of the Shop Fox was inexpensive I suppose it only gives =
more support=20
to the old saying that "you get what you pay for". Hope I didn't steer=20
anyone in a wrong direction. Perhaps I can keep an eye out and find and =
old=20
Rockwell somewhere.

Greg,

I have included a copy of a brochure for a multi-purpose radial arm tool =
that is made here in Queensland, Australia.

Kerry Cooper
Accredited Member: Piano Tuners & Technician Guild (Qld) inc.
http://www.pttgq.org.au
------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C2D6E0.27569800
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C2D6E0.27569800--