How to fix a broken bottom board on an upright?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 07:04:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi Grant,
     What is this? A Knabe? I see the plate protruding
through the botom.
     Thump

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~grieth/piano/bottom_left.jpg

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~grieth/piano/bottom_right.jpg