DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY ALERT

Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:52:08 +0100

Really... if I am to subjected to all manner of off and on line criticisms for
posting this kind of thing, then I fail to see  that it should be acceptable
for others  to post.

I Hope that those  who are so anxious to drop my person such caustic notes as
I have recieved are not doing so in a purely selective manner.

As to the note itself...

Greg...  I thought it was funny.

Ric B.