DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY ALERT

Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:57:47 +0100

Robert Moffatt wrote:

>  Humour?

Yes... Humour Bob... you know... chuckle chuckle.... something that
brings a smile to ones face...

Of all things... I find myself defending Greg Newell. Hows the kids Greg
? :)

All that aside.... its high time we all decide once and for all what is
and what isnt to be posted here.

The worst part of all this is not the few who leave, not the humour or
politics themselves, not even the endless quips and narrations from some
of our more prolific writers..... its all the hate and discontent some
few feel the need to let wash through their selves and spill out onto
the rest of us.

As if we dont have enough of that in this world already.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.