DC - Selling

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:59:21 -0500

Mike,

That was for the very first system I put in, because I was skeptical it
would work.  I wanted her to think, "OK, how can I possibly lose?"  She
bought the system, and as I said, she wouldn't part with it now.

I kept up the one-year satisfaction-or-your-money-back guarantee for
quite some years.  No one ever asked for the system to be removed.  Had
they asked, I would first expect a good reason why.  I forget what the
guarantee actually said, but before just removing it, I had to be given
the chance to figure out why they were unhappy and make corrections if
necessary.  That never occurred, either.

Regards,
Clyde