Dampp-Chaser comment (was RE: Rebuilt Steinway...The GeneralIssues

kam544 kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:53:03 -0600

>... tho admitedly there is a tentative nod given. All
>this from 15 years ago.

Which is all I quoted. At least it was documented, which all the rest
of this post of yours is not. Just hearsay and personal difficulties
you seem to be having in Norway.

Anyhow, now this list is fully aware of an even more current letter
from Steinway, thanks to Roger Wheelock's post.

>...So... sorry... but I have to hang on to what Patton had to say on
>the matter.  RicB

That's fine. I didn't see anyone suggest you do such a thing anyway.
All I posted was a 'for the record', and when challenged on that, I
backed it up.

As Will Sonnet used to say, "No brag, just fact."

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild