Rebuilt Steinway

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:39:11

Hi Deb,

Steinway does recommend full damppchaser installs. I'm sorry you are
unhappy with the instrument. You have paid good money for it. I would hope
you will find some improvement in the sound and the crack may disappear if
you have a full damppchaser system installed with bottom cover. As your
technician for a unit with the "high" setting for the humidistat.

Surf to this link for more information about the systems:

http://www.dampp-chaser.com/