(no subject)

KENNETH FINLAYSON kennyfin@jetstream.net
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:11:01 -0800

Hi List!

I had terrible tendonitis. It got so bad I had to have both wrists =
x-rayed. I was organist at the time, with hours of Bach, plus tuning =
pianos. The doctor said: "That's because you are a very tense person."=20

Did he mean present tense, or past tense?=20

"Because of the tension, you are using your wrists in an abnormal way. =
Do this!" He gestured, twisting wrists side to side very quickly. "Screw =
light bulbs in. Sit at a red light, screw lightbulbs in. Sit in church, =
screw lightbulbs in. Go to the pub, screw light bulbs in. Do it at least =
five minutes a day, or whenever the pain starts."

I did exactly as he said. In six weeks, the tendonitis was gone. It =
hasn't been back. That was ten years ago. Touch wood.