Henry Herz Belly Brace JPG

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 23:53:56 +0100

I would tend to agree Del, and seeing the inside of this crack is even
more enlightening. Here is a shot of the plate tho...as best I could
manage this time around.

[Image]

spaces

[Image]

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------EFB7D9B3D80F18421DD6741E
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------EFB7D9B3D80F18421DD6741E
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmailS1.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 96274 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------EFB7D9B3D80F18421DD6741E
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmailTP.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 90953 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------EFB7D9B3D80F18421DD6741E--