Plate Finishing Question

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 05:17:05 -0800 (PST)

I use vinyl uphostery scraps from the fabric store to
mask off around the area I'm stringing. That takes
care of dropped tools. But if you are talking about
chipping around pin holes when driving or screw holes,
dunno.     Now, I've revealed my plate finishing
recipe in the past and been told to shut up because it
used spray cans. But I DID string a piano with it
recently, and zero chips.
    Thump