Detuning bass strings was Re: loose bridge pins

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:45:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joe,
    Up in norhern Pennsyvania back in the 70's a a
fellow broke up a piano in this fashion and was
impaled by a piece of plate strut. Killed him.
     Please don't try this again.
     Thump