Damper Felt

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 09:18:53 -0600

String spacing is very important on trichords.  If two strings are
closer together the damper is held higher and the third string isn't
touched by the damper.  Take a screwdriver and spread the two that do
damp well apart (kind of like leveling strings only sideways) so the
damper can get low enough to touch the third string.

dave