No shows

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 12:45:38 -0800

I ALWAYS call the day before as a "courtesy"reminder, and to confirm; never
fails...usually. I called customer the day before, confirmed the appt., and
STILL nobody was home! So I called them, at home,  just in case someone was
there, using my cell phone, but no answer. So after waiting 15 minutes or
so,  I left a bill for a no show. This doesn't happen very often, but when
it does, and I'll will ususally bill them, especially if it was a long trip
there, as this was. They almost ALWAYS pay the no show fee, and reschedule
as well.

Terry Peterson