Hang'n dem Hammers

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:57:45 +0200

I sell mine if someone interested. Don't remember the price I paid, I used
it 3 time may be.

Definitively too long to use it , and regulate the jig for every section,
and you are obliged to glue at strike level, it is not always better looking
that at rest., you have to imagine what your angle is

 With this jig, you count on evenness of the inside of the tails, and once
one is a little thicker, it will move all the remaining hammers from their
alignment.

I have bad eyes, but with the good glue and the correct drilling, it is
100%accurate, I promise !

I've seen the use of a board for gluing hammers, as long as you can align
the shoulders with a rule it may be a good solution IMO.

You move lightly your rule on the shoulders, the hammers may move all , if
the last does not move from one side this side is too far, it is simple !

I've seen a video from the Seiler factory, they probably don't pass more
than 30 ' to hang a set.

I am still in the 1 1/2 - 2 hours time, but that is fine for me.

The best to all.

Isaac Oleg