Hang'n dem Hammers

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:04:08 +0200

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Hi Richard,

I think it is possible to get the Spurlock jig here in Belgium.
Pierre Gevaert
Belgium.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 6:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Hang'n dem Hammers

  Kdivad@aol.com wrote:=20
    In a message dated 9/29/02 12:37:17 PM Central Daylight Time, =
baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca writes:=20
     =20
     =20
      =20
      Hi Ric,=20
                  Get the Spurlock hammer hanging Jig, and you will =
never look back.  You will end up with a much more accurate =
tailing/backing job.  The hammer line is straight, and so are the tails, =
 Every other hammer can give a straight strike line, but I have always =
ended up with little discrepancies with rake, hence the checking is =
little skewed.=20
      Roger=20
      =20

  Hey there Roger !!... maybe you can bring one of them over for me !!.. =
I buy you fly ?? Thanks for the tip. I have heard this recommended many =
times and am leaning heavily in that direction.=20
   =20

  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20
  RPT, N.P.T.F.=20