Piano Covers

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:10:05 -0500

Dear Jim,

I would recommend Instrument Covers, Salem, Oregon.  Call Dennis at (503)
588-4001, or (800) 274-4543.  He will answer any questions you might have,
and he will send you a free packet of information with samples of the cloth
and padding material.

I recently saw one of his covers on a rental piano and it was superb.

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO