Testing Statistics.. was Important Question

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:46:36 EDT

In a message dated 09/22/2002 3:21:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Boy, I dunno John. Maybe from the standpoint of being a good aural tuner you
> "did it wrong". But if you have been tuning for 27 years, have a university
> contract, have had no complaints, and have made a good living at it,
> hmmmmmm - I'd say you did something right!
>
> Terry Farrell

John,
 I would bet in your favour of passing the test,with your experience.I also
started out the way you did,and have just taken and passed the written
exam,on my way to the other two tests.It's nice to hear of one's honesty,as
far as methods,and learning adventures.I bet you are very modest with your
aural tuning skills.
Good tuning,
Hazen Bannister