Voicing

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:56:33 -0500

Ummm, Gordon, are you sure that Steinway experimented with woven Teflon
hammers a few years back?  Maybe you are thinking of the Teflon bushings
that were used for action centers.

If you have knowledge that Steinway experimented with woven Teflon hammers
a few years back, do you have any evidence of this?  Do you have written
materials, or do you have a sample Teflon hammer?  Inquiring minds want to
know.

I think you are mistaken in your understanding.

Sincerely,

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO