Soundboard Panel Gluing

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

I agree that it is far more practical to buy a ready
made board, but if you ARE intent on "laying up" your
own panels, there are some ingenious clamps available
for this specific operation which prevent buckling.
     Look in Fine Woodworking for specialty tool
suppliers.
     Thump

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>