Pinblock too low

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:24:53 +0200

Richard,

Thanks for the clearing, I did not explained more as I was in a hurry.

Indeed I've seen the case once or twice, and I remember I scratched my
head a bit before checking the glide bolts .

Of course if the flanges have higher screws, the problem remains.

I don't figure where are the shims that could possibly raise the plate
?

Regards.

Isaac OLEG