[pianotech] Re: Soundboard Clamp Throat

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:43:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/2002 5:19:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Subj:[pianotech] Re: Soundboard Clamp Throat
> Date:9/9/2002 5:19:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com">mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>         Terry

  The pipe clamps with the three inch jaws have clamped in every soundboard
I've ever installed. I got the idea from Nick Gravagne many years ago. They
work well for  variety of jobs They sell for roughly 13 to 14 bucks a set at
home depot. Plus the pipe of course
              Dale Erwin