[pianotech] Re: witchcraft_liv

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 05:34:28 -0500

Kevin,

38 9/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>David, I can personally guarantee that I will never spend more than a week
>in 'Frisco, and then, only if there's a PTG convention there. No desire to
>be there, no desire to visit, no desire to see the protests on TV, no
>desire to hear their point of view,,,,, the list goes on indefinitely........

We could tell that by your calling it "Frisco".  I spent 1½ years in
Vallejo (many years ago), and I _never_ heard a native refer to SF as
anything other than "the city" or "San Francisco". (my relatives who lived
in El Cerrito filled me in on _that_ one;-)

Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT

Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems