[pianotech] Re: Hygrometer

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 02:02:00 -0700

Hello Terry,
     One can use the traditional thread method, or a straight edge of various
sizes on the bottom where it can be gotten in.   It is also possible to use a
string and supports on the top, although this can be questionable.  There was
a fairly extensive description of this and its limitations earlier in the year
submitted by myself.  Also the inclinometer I described in the spring will
show the curvature of the object it is placed upon and this, of course, also
has limitations.
Regards, Robin Hufford