Very Scary Instrument Thought

Sun, 8 Sep 2002 09:15:36 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: September 08, 2002 5:14 AM
Subject: Very Scary Instrument Thought

> In our home, we just remodeled our dining room. My wife and I both had the
same thought of setting a nice old cello in the corner for decoration - an
old one of very little value (definitely less than $100).

> Then this scary thought came over me. I asked my wife if she wanted it to
be playable. She said yes, of course. Then I thought that we were being just
like those crazy PSO (well, POS really) people most of us deal with that go
and buy an old junk grand for $500 and ask "oh, just make it work, we don't
really play it, but we would just like the keys to work".

> Is this how it happens? Am I just like them?
>
> AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
>
> Terry Farrell

"We have met the enemy and they are us...."  (Pogo)

Del