Postings

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:31:22 EDT

Robin posts:
>  I appreciate very much the original, lucid and
>rational views expressed by Ed Foote whether I agree with him or not,
>and, in general, I do,  and want to express my thanks to him for setting
>the record straight and for his courage for doing so,  notwithstanding
>the fact, as I am sure knew, that he would then become the target of the
>viscious abuse seen on this list lately.

     You're welcome.  There are many people involved in the temperament
revival these days, and there are a number of approaches being tried.  I am
not so much desirous that others "agree" with me as much as I want to feel
like I convinced others to at least try some new things,(it is a personal
thing I suppose, attacking the status quo is something many of us learned in
the 60's and I guess I just never outgrew it).
   Those that can't help but be irrational are only a nuisance, and lacking
credibility, offer not abuse, but "entertainment de outre".     If I was
insecure about what I am doing, I would be concerned, but we have seen it all
before.
Thanks for the note,
REgards,
Ed Foote RPT